Hockey Barrier Nets
Duluth Nets offers several standard size Hockey Barrier Nets. The barriers are constructed with nylon netting in 1 ½” square mesh size. Various tensile strengths are available and listed below.
- 120 lb, white netting, for light use
- 120 lb, black treated netting, for light use
- 210 lb, black treated netting, for regular use
- Netting is secured to a Braided Polypropylene Rope border with loops on the corners
- Spiral tied every mesh and secured every 12″
Duluth Nets recommends net coat treatment on nets that will be left outside for any duration of time. This treatment provides UV resistance and additional protection.
Custom rigging is available and includes vinyl borders, grommets, cables, rings, and snap links. Please request a quote for more information.